Time synchronised video with Ambulatory EEG or sleep
Trackit™ Video provides an unobtrusive solution for the ambulatory monitoring of EEG with time synchronised video. The Trackit™ Blue wireless module gives time synch information to the video file to ensure accuracy down to the nearest frame; essential to correlate behavioural and physiological information.
Trackit™ Video is an extension that is available to enhance the functionality of all Trackit™ Ambulatory EEG recorders.
Trackit™ video when used with the Trackit™ Blue wireless option provides unrivalled performance and flexibility for your video recording needs. Ideal applications include:
- “Day Monitoring” of patients with Epilepsy to provide a more accurate appraisal of seizure symptomology over conventional ambulatory EEG. Trackit™ ambulatory EEG when used with Trackit™ Video provides a simple self contained solution that allows the patient freedom of movement, with minimum amount of administration and user intervention.
- Trackit™ Video can be used in the patients home to accurately correlate behavioural information with the patients ambulatory EEG.
Modes of Operation
- Synchronized video acquisition and recording
- EEG recorded on the Trackit™ with time synch information via cable or wireless sent to the video acquisition PC
- EEG and video recorded on the PC with the Trackit™ in “headbox” mode
- As above with periodic video recording via user intervention – each video segment is time synchronized to the corresponding EEG
- Synchronized video playback
Features & Benefits
The only video EEG product available that provides complete and accurate synchronisation with ambulatory EEG.
A completely “fail safe” solution. No host connection problems to worry about, if the video stops or the PC goes offline the Trackit™ always records EEG.
- Selective video capture with user intervention – each segment of video is time synchronised to the EEG file
- Support for a wide range of video capture codec’s including INDEO 5.1, MPEG -4, WMV, uncompressed video, and MPEG using hardware capture devices with hardware encoding turned off
- Accuracy down to less than 1 frame when using the synch file
- Selectable frame rates and video compression when using MPEG and INDEO
- Automatic resynchronisation of the video when the Trackit™ goes in and out of range
- Full data reformatting – re-filtering and re-montaging
- Trackit™ has to be within a range of ~ 30 –40 metres to the PC for full synchronisation of EEG video to be ensured
- User definable video file length – provides increased security and more manageable files for copying over a network. It also allows video files with no interesting findings to be easily deleted thus reducing the amount of data online
- Time, date and patient ID stamp on the video
- Video Zoom feature in playback
- Snapshot capture mode for a record of the patient image
- Live monitoring of EEG and video on the host PC when recording in Ambulatory mode
Trackit™ Video kit
Contact Lifelines for details about the composition of the video kit and prices.